sábado, septiembre 09, 2006

Good Day

Well...Im just reopening this blog and I say reopening because last year I had created it but I never posted anything and forgot about it. Now I feel like trying it again and try once in a while to post things.I dont remember where is it that I read that people who had their own blogs or photologs were smug and egotistic , as they considered that other people is somehow interested in what they write and do in their lives. I guess this is right. I dont think there is someone in Lithuania interested in reading about my day at the supermarket or seeing a pic of my kitty playing with a ball of wool. But I dont think that my friends might want to check my blog sometimes. I usually check on my friends' blogs (such as Moni's and Alfred's) because if I cant talk to them often at least I can read what they write.So , blogs are useful in that sense. Anyhow, Im gonna try posting everything I write in spanish and english , more as a way of practicing than for the sake of foreign visitors.I guess that 'll be it for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborita Khayatte said...

i don´t know what to write! but at least i post! maybe i inspire later..

9:10 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Avisos Clasificados Buenos AiresTurismo OnlineAvisos Clasificados Gratis en Brasil
contador gratis