sábado, septiembre 16, 2006

Taste (1st part)

-We always come here , we could go somewhere else , Don't you think?-

-What? Why? Good food , good service , nice place . I don't know why would you want to go somewhere else-

-You're right about that but...I don't know , to visit new places , different cuisines.-

-Oh god no...Not you with that shit Fede. Don't tell me you're one of those,Unbelievable!-

-Those? What are you talking about Jorge?-

-That bullshit...that you have to try new things ,experiment ,all that crap. If you like something ,Why would
you try something else? I don't see the point.-

-c'mon man , be cool.I suggested the possibility of going to other restaurants after work instead of coming here as usual.-

-Allright , but those things just beat the crap out of me. Like when someone says to me :"Man you always order cheeseburguer with fries ,Why don't you order another dish? Take a look at this rose meat with blueberries and whisky, it looks delicious".If you want the roasted beef roll with blueberries and whisky you order ir and leave alone with my cheeseburguer.

-Hey man! I never said anything about your choices. Don't put it all on me.

-No no , I was just telling you.It just pisses me off when someone says things like that.

-What's going on? Where's the waiter?-Well I'm not in a hurry anyway. Someone will eventually come.

-Rose meat with blueberries and whisky?

-What?-

-Does that exist?-

-What?-

-Rose meat with blueberries and whisky...

-I don't know, I just set it as an example.-

-I think I've seen it as an Ice cream flavor.

-Rose meat ice cream?-

-No you dork , blueberries and whisky ice cream.

-Could be. I never tried blueberries. I don't think I never even saw any in my life.

-They're like coconuts , but smaller.

-Hmmm , you're making that up Fede.Is it a fruit or a vegetable?

-I'm serious.It's a fruit.

-Hmmm , you actually can't tell.

-You can't tell? YOU don't know , that's another thing.

-Sure thing man.It's like the fig.No one knows what it is.Fruit , legume , vegetable.

-The fig is a fruit.

-What makes it a fruit and not a vegetable?-

-Since very little my parents taught me the fig was a fruit.Besides I never saw a fig salad.-

-Ohhh so that's your reason? Then with that criterion the apple is a vegetable ,or haven't you seen apple salads?

-That's an exception.-

-Naaa that's nonsense pal , So what you're trying to say is that if all of a sudden would start eating tomatoes for dessert , then the tomatoes would be fruits?-

-See that's nonsense! Look , I haven't researched on the differences between fruits and vegetables, but I don't think one the most important would be when you eat them.

-Besides there's pineapple too , they put with ham as an appetiser.-

-I think taste maybe an important difference.Usually fruits are sweet , while vegetables are salty.Or something like that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

in my opinion you wrote all this stuff because you didn´t want to admit that you don´t know the difference between a fruit and a vegetable!! i still don´t know it so.. i´ll wait for "Tastes: reloaded"

10:15 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Avisos Clasificados Buenos AiresTurismo OnlineAvisos Clasificados Gratis en Brasil
contador gratis